Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Jul 9th 2011 10:16AM I must disagree with your rankings. I know of an island in Lake Winnipesaukee, New Hampshire, that has only about a 40' diameter of land surface. There is a family of 11 who live on this island year round. Some times that population is higher. If the game you want to play is acrage divided by population I am sure we could find thousands of more densely populated islands around the world.
Was there any minimum criteria used for this "investigative" study?
Jun 14th 2011 11:41AM Another DWB arrest ?
May 17th 2011 2:52PM No problem Arnie. I can perfectly understand why he would run around with some one on the side. Can you imagine having to deal with Maria's constant barrage of Liberal B.S every day; and have to look at that Skeletor face for the past 25 years?
As you said in Predator "You are one ugly mother F_ _ _er"
Nov 28th 2009 12:01PM This is a perfect example of the even handedness of our law enforcement and justice system. A five year old wouldn't believe this story. Questions:
1. was a breathalyzier given
2. did the air bag deploy in this "minor crash"
3. if it did how were the injuries sustained
4. why was his wife up at 2:25 in the morning
5. does she respond to every outside noise with a
golf club in her hands
6. why break the back window and pull the crash
victim over a series of seats, rather than
breaking a side window and opening the door.
7. what direction was the car heading (toward or away
from the home.
8. the police made a point of saying alchol was not
involved. How do they know?
9. how was she acting? the police felt they had to
justify her conuct?
10. who do they think is going to believe this pile
of BULL S__T ?