Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Feb 19th 2010 5:08PM Really??? Ok, and these people are still in business? Are there any repercussions for this kind of action? Any recourse the passangers could take? I think that anyone reading this should forward this on, and keep paassing it around. We do not need companies like this!! I will forever remember the name "RyanAir", and never ever use their services in travel. Maybe they should change the name to "LyinAir". Seems to fit a little better!
Jun 30th 2009 5:08PM Remember, these people will be rehired somewhere else! And here are some other brilliant ideas they may suggest to their new employers:
* Serve candy out of Urn's at Funeral Homes
* Serve Koolaid out of Kerosene cans at teh Hrdware Store
* Fill used syringes at hospitals with Snowcone Syrup
* Serve promotional salads out of used bedpans at the hospital
Just a few fun ideas!
Jun 30th 2009 4:55PM Food for thought:
1) Are these employees still employed by Sam's?
2) Perhaps an IQ test could remedy this from happening in the future.
3) Are they hiring? I ain't real bright...but I ain't THAT dumb!!!