Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Feb 12th 2013 3:00PM 1) It's their money to do with what they wish
2) So there are many people that could use a helping hand...It is not their responsibility to help...for all you kow they already give to charity.
3) Here's a concept..helping by providing jobs to those in need of employent.
4) As for payin more taxes..what do you think his property taxes are per year..more than most of us make per year..which provides alot of money to the local government...
Stop whining about how it is a waste to tear down the house..it's not yours
Apr 24th 2011 12:58AM It is their money to spend as they wish. If spending it on a $100,000 nursey makes them happy, who are we to say it's not right, or they should give to charity. It's all relative, you could spend $500.00 on a nursery, and there will always be someone saying you could have spent $100. and donated the rest to some other cause.
Jan 28th 2011 9:41PM yes Kenny, I DO love living here. Not everyone sits around worrying about everybody's everything. Yes, foreclosures happen to good people during hard times, but 1/2 of these folks should not have bought a home to begin with. If they discontinued your favorite coffee, snack or whatever, you might be upset. But the Girl Scouts teach young ladies morals, and build character. Would it be better if they were out in the streets becoming baby mommas with no baby daddy? No one said the flavors of GS cookies were earth shattering, but put it all in perspective.
Sep 25th 2010 9:18PM so why didnt he have a private jet???
Apr 14th 2010 8:43PM why cant you just put his meds and a snack in a small bag that fits under your seat? The first words out of someones mouth are to sue...take some responsibility. If you cant afford to fly, then dont
Apr 14th 2010 8:38PM I'm glad someone else thinks like this.Airlines run businesses, and businesses need to be profitable. Flying is not a right. Figure out how much it costs per seat, add your profit, and move along. if you dont like, it either start your own airline, or stay home.
Apr 9th 2009 8:36PM 1)Our President should never bow to leaders of other nations
2) who gives a rats ass about clothes..did anyone comment when they spen valentines day in Illinois and spent hundreds on a meal?
3) The president of the United States does not represent me when he apologizes for Americans.
I owe NO ONE an apology for being American.
4) waiting for your stimulus check? I resent the price of cigarettes doubling to pay for someone else's child's healthcare. If you couldnt afford em you shouldnt have had them. I have no young children at home, and have healthcare. Why should I have to support someone else.
5) Does Nancy Pelosi have to claim as income and pay taxes for the use of military jets to cart her ass all over the country? If someone was provided a company car they would have to claim it.
6) The democratic congress decided people making 30,000 a year should be able to buy a 250,000 house with a 100% mortgage.
6) I have worked hard at the same company for 26 years, and I EARNED what I have, and I resent sharing the wealth. Impeach Obama and the whole damned Congress
Apr 9th 2009 12:01AM You think he should be president just because he is black. I dont want to share what I have, and people that make 30,000 shouldnt have been given mortgages for houses they couldnt afford. This is your democratic congress that decided this. too many baby daddy's having kids they couldnt or wouldnt support and I'm paying more in taxes for cigarettes than you probably pay all year for healthcare for these little bastards. And as an American I owe an apology to NO ONE.
Apr 8th 2009 9:48PM How DARE this president apologize for Americans. I owe NO ONE an apology for being American. . Without us most of Europe would be under communist rule. We are the greatest country in the world. If others view that as arrogant so be it..but to APOLOGIZE??? Someone needs to start an impeachment committee before the land of the FREE becomes the land of Obama/Pelosi/Frank socialism.
Feb 25th 2009 11:30PM I have worked in the same job for customer service for over 25 years. When your bill is $15.00, and I make $27.00 an hour, no you don't pay my salary. The folks complaining cant reallythink the airline is making a profit flying their sorry butts all over the country for $99.00. Airlines are a business, and if they charged what the seat was really worth, they wouldnt have 3/4 of the whiners and compaliners on board..As for flight attendants being waitresses, tell that to the passengers onthe plane in the Hudon. Stop thinking the world owes you, and have some respect for people doing their jobs.