Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Jan 20th 2008 10:21PM Great info, thks Erik. :-)
Phew, I thought I'm the lone paranoid preparing for the unforseen ha. ;-)
Always in our personal carrier when we tour is our ultra-portable med kit:
• It has paracetamol, med for diarrhoea, steroid for wife's med allergy symptoms or a wild rash, 4 pcs waterproof band-aids,
• It's in a matchbox-sized metal mint box.
Beside this ultra-mini med kit, we hold & carry other travel essentials in our trips:
• A wear-around-wife's-neck pouch "secret" carrier for passports & backup $$,
• Swiss army multi-purpose knife,
• Mini 5-bulbs LED torch with batteries,
• A small bottle of drinking water,
• A handy matchbox-sized keychain light + alarm 110 decibel(!). This one is clipped to our outer clothing (eg, winter wear) on each of us.
• A mini 5cc tube of Chinese medicated oil (psst, if you've ever used this you'll know how helpful this is),
• Packs of wet & normal paper tissues..
And not to forget: those $$ notes above my ankle inside my right sock! ;-)