Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Jan 2nd 2011 7:21PM It says a Broad Tipped marker is illegal. A sharpie is not a broad tipped marker.
Sep 21st 2010 7:45PM Also I would like to add.
The person that is traveling down the highway in the right lane with no one ells next to them or around them, who refuses to change lanes into the next lane to the left to allow someone to enter the highway safely. That person in the entrance ramp now has to slow down to lower that traffic flow or speed up to traffic flow to enter.
Have a little courtesy. Let them in than move back to your right lane where you likely belong.
Sep 21st 2010 7:35PM I have much more driving experience than most because I used to drive for a living. Driving in the Baltimore and Washington area I have seen a lot.
1) The Brake is NOT allways your friend. Sometimes it is best to hit the gas real quick.
2) If you are entering a 55 or 65 mile zone from a entrance ramp, you better speed up to the flow of traffic befor you enter that traffic. So many accidents are cause by the current traffic all ass holes and elbows trying to avoid the slow car that just entered thew flow of traffic 20 miles slower than speed of travel.
3) Unless you are passing or turning left, STAY OUT OF THE LEFT LANE. I dont understand why I see the 2 left lanes clogged with cars and no one driving in the right lane. EVERYBODY MOVE OVER. And if someone pulls up behind you, MOVE OVER. Its not up to you to tell them how fast they should go. If you have a problem with them than report them but do not try to make others drive as slow as you. They may want to drive 2 or 3 miles faster than you because its more comfortable for them and their car. That doesnt mean their being unsafe.
4) When 2 lanes have to merge together, ZIPPER it. Every other car merge together.
5) And if you are not comfortable with another car within 10 feet of your car, STAY OUT OF TRAFFIC. You need to learn to deal with traffic in close quarters.
May 19th 2010 8:37PM Isn't this illegal? It says right on our money. "For all dept's public and Private" There's something wrong with this.
Apr 12th 2010 12:15PM Where the hell is STEVIE RAY VAUGHN? What a bunch of bullshit.
Jan 14th 2010 6:42PM "Has nothing to do with an "irritated revenue happy cop", people seem to think it's never their fault. The officer made a judgment and issued a warning based off that judgment, he didn't have to give them a warning, he could have slapped a big ticket. A law is a law and a violation is a violation. "
yes, Law is Law but in that sence than is is against the law to wear a full faced helmet wether it has a tinted face shield or clear.
This is a clear sign of an officer over stepping his authority and harassing someone who is perfectly within the law.
Sep 30th 2009 2:20AM I have been driving toy trks for more than 20 years they are the best on the road. I year ago I bought a 95 tacoma. The other day I floored it to make a quick lane change in front of someone in the right lane. To my surprize when I let off the gas peddle it didnt slow down. It was one hell of a ride till I got it under controll and stopped.
Turned out the stock floor mat bunched up and held the gas peddle floored after I pushed it down.
I am glad to see this recal even if it may not include me.
Better safe than sorry.
Sep 22nd 2009 6:35PM Now this is a case where the kids should be taken away and investigated whether they can return. Not a good family that takes bath picts like everyone els on the planet. I will bet the kids dont get taken away. What a shame.
Nov 7th 2007 3:17PM I sure wish heather Mills would read these things from the general public. Its not just the media. She is out of controll