Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
- Get a gallon-sized or two-gallon-sized zipper storage bags (Ziplock, Glad, etc.) and a plastic straw.
- Fold the clothing and put it in the bag.
- Insert the straw and seal the bag around the straw.
- Suck the air out (use your mouth -- it's free and no heavy vacuum cleaner to pack!) using the straw, then quickly remove the straw and finish sealing the bag.
- Pack the straw to repeat when coming home.
[Photo: Flickr | Artnow314]
- Wash bottles, nipples and rings thoroughly using the hotel soap and hot running water.Rinse and set aside.
- Plug the bathroom sink. Place clean bottles, nipples and rings in sink.
- Fill the coffee machine with water and turn on (do not add coffee, tea or filter packets! Just water!).
- Let water heat up and fill the carafe.
- Pour hot water from the carafe over the bottles, nipples and rings.
- Repeat until the bottle items are completely submerged in hot water.
- Let sit for five or more minutes.
- Remove from water and use as needed.