Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Make your luggage stand out! Customizing your luggage prevents others from mistakenly picking it up and helps you spot your luggage faster.
Customizing your luggage need not be expensive. Inexpensive options include:
- tieing brightly-colored ribbons to the handles of each piece of luggage;
- affixing bumper stickers to the hard, external parts of bags;
- wrapping multi-colored duct tape to the outside of a piece of luggage;
- monogram-stenciling the bag with paint;
- attaching unbreakable holiday ornaments to a bag's handles.