Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
New Cruise Line Sets Sail In 2014 With Small, Luxury Ships
Starting out by building just one new ship, the 210-passenger Pearl Mist, Pearl Seas Cruises will operate various seven-, 10- and 11-night Great Lakes, St. Lawrence Seaway, Canadian Maritimes and New England cruises during their 2014 inaugural season.
- Atlantic Coast– 11-night cruise from Baltimore to Halifax & reverse that showcases scenic areas long the U.S. East coast.
- The Canadian Maritimes – 10-night cruise from Halifax to Québec focusing on Eastern Canada's scenery, history and beauty.
- St. Lawrence Seaway and Thousand Islands –seven-night cruise from Québec to Toronto & reverse taps international and old world charm via history, culture and scenic beauty.
- Great Lakes and Georgian Bay – 10 and 11-night cruises from Toronto to Chicago & reverse features the largest freshwater ecosystem on Earth, sailing through four of the Great Lakes and Georgian Bay.
- Southeast United States – 11-night cruise from Baltimore to Nassau, Bahamas - this trip down the East Coast stops in the various iconic cities of the south and ends in the Caribbean.
Unique to Pearl Seas are oversized staterooms, all with a private balcony and most with sliding glass doors, a spacious dining room, and a variety of lounges. Combined with on-board enrichment and entertainment programs as well as exclusive shore excursions, Pearl Seas Cruises looks like a new cruise line that should do well here.
[Photo credit - Pearl Seas Cruises]