Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Exclusive Gadling Playlist: Tropical Beats And Rhythms Even If You're Not On Spring Break
Once a month we put together an exclusive Gadling playlist – a little something to bring you sounds from around the world.
Every month we choose a theme paired with one of our #ontheroad Instagram locations and choose some of our favorite tracks, giving you a music-inspired playlist meant to inspire a little wanderlust.
Last week we hit up the island of Reunion and this week we're in Cabo, and in celebration of getting a little sun and waves in around the time of spring break, we figured a tropical inspired playlist was just what we needed. We're calling it "Tropical Beats and Rhythms Even If You're Not on Spring Break," because everyone could use a little warm weather inspired music, whether it's vacation time or not. Enjoy!
Listen to the playlist on Spotify.
- Lenda - Céu
- Tchon Di Massa Pé - Zeca Di Nha Reinalda, João Cirilio & Blick Tchutchy
- Boa Sorte - Vanessa da Mata
- Gumboots - Paul Simon
- La Camisa Negra - Juanes
- Karambol - Ziskakan
- Zouk La Se Sel Medikaman Nou Ni - Kassava
- Parol - Baster
- Bring Me Your Cup - UB40
- 54-46 That's My Number - Toots & Maytal
- Smoke on the Water - Senor Coconut
- Rhythym is Love - Keziah Jones
- Caxambu - Almir Guineto
- Pickney Gal - Desmond Dekker
- Warm Heart of Africa - The Very Best
- Can't Stop Now - Major Lazer
- Sunset Tonight - Jordan T
- Cumbia Invasiva - Monareta
- Vampires (Afrolicious & Rob Garza Remix)- Thievery Corporation