Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Music From Around The World: Viva La Flamenco, Exclusive Gadling Playlist
Even when we can't travel, we can escape to other worlds thanks to music. Be it samba from Brazil or a good new indie dance band from France, music has the power to transport us no matter where we are – which is why we're happy to bring you our new monthly playlist series.
Every month we'll choose a theme, paired with one of our #ontheroad Instagram locations, and choose some of our favorite tracks, giving you a music-inspired playlist meant to inspire a little wanderlust.
This week we're in Spain, so we're bringing you Viva La Flamenco, a playlist full of Spanish flavor. Not all the songs are necessarily by Spanish artists, and not all of them are traditional flamenco songs, but it's a playlist meant to put you in a Spanish mood, ready to dance, dream of tapas in a plaza and feel a little more upbeat.
Listen to the playlist on Spotify.
- Besame Mucho - Cesaria & Paulo
- Hanuman - Rodrigo y Gabriela
- Mucho Corazon - Martirio
- Como Salta la Espina (Buleria) - Canelita
- Barcelina - Giulia & Los Tellarini
- La Nina de Puerta Oscura - Paco de Lucia
- Tengo - Macaco
- A Mi Nino Jose - Michel Camilo & Tomatito
- Clandestino - Manu Chao
- El Manisero - Estrella Morente
- Malaguena Salerosa - Chingon
- Bonito - Jarabe de Palo
- Noviembre - La Bien Querida
- Solo Con Verte - Chano Dominguez
- Pokito a Poko - Chambao
- Para Qu No Se Duerman Mis Sentidos - Manolo Garcia
Photo Credit: bachmont