Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Over-The-Top Valentine's Day Experiences: Day 9
We're wrapping up our over-the-top Valentine's Day coverage and, as we head into the home stretch, the packages have gotten more and more outrageously luxe. For the trip of a lifetime, try qualia resort on Hamilton Island in the Great Barrier Reef.
The trip, which can be given as a gift on February 14 but enjoyed year-round, features an array of services, divine cuisine and incredible experiences from private planes and personalized gourmet meals for a special package offer of $100,000.
The resort, qualia (pronounced kwah-lee-ah), features 60, one-bedroom pavilions and a beach house with views of the surrounding Coral Sea and Queensland's famed Whitsunday Islands.
But just what do you get for $100k? Here you go:
- Private round-trip jet from Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane to Hamilton Island.
- Seven-night stay at qualia's Beach House including a la carte breakfast daily and dinner in either qualia's Long Pavilion or Pebble Beach restaurants.
- Private dinner prepared personally by qualia's Executive Chef, Alastair Waddell.
- Dinner one evening in Hamilton Island Yacht Club's fine-dining Bommie restaurant.
- Private helicopter and gourmet lunch on Whitehaven Beach.
- Luxury Reef Comber Tour including seaplane flight to Hardy Lagoon, glass bottom boat and snorkeling experience.
- 8-holes of golf at the Hamilton Island Golf Club with return helicopter transfers from qualia to Dent Island, including three-course Clubhouse lunch with wine.
- Private luxury yacht charter for a day.
- Spa qualia couples treatment.
- Prestige bottle of Robert Oatley Vineyards Finisterre wine with a personalized label signed by Robert Oatley (owner of Hamilton Island).
- Shipment of Robert Oatley wine to any address in the US for six months after visit (six cases).
- Private beach drop off with gourmet picnic lunch.
- Atomic sunset cruise with canapés and champagne.
To book, email the Luxury Specialist team: firstname.lastname@example.org.