Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Over-The-Top Valentine's Day Experiences: Day 6
Hotel Monaco Philadelphia, the city's newest Kimpton property, has designed just that. Valued at $100,000 but priced at just $80,000 (did we really say just?) this package is a pretty great deal, as it includes an engagement ring, proposal and wedding for up to 200 guests!
Dubbed "Diamond in the Sky" the package includes:
· Engagement ring from Bernie Robbins worth $50,000
· Private pavilion in Stratus Rooftop Lounge
· Dedicated photographer to capture the special moment
· Complimentary bottle of Veuve Cliquot and a round of signature cocktails
· Two nights in hotel's Majestic Suite with sweeping views of Independence Park
· Round-the-clock car service from Uber (private town car service on demand)
· Complimentary in-room brunch by James Beard Award-winning Chef Guillermo Tellez
· In-suite couple's massage
· Complimentary passes and admission to popular museums and attractions in the city
· Guaranteed late check-out
· First-class flight home (in the Continental U.S. only)
· Wedding reception for up to 200 guests in Hotel Monaco's sparkling Lafayette Ballroom
While it's hard to imagine that anything priced at $80,000 is "reasonable," this sounds like a pretty good deal, given the value of the engagement ring!
Want to know what other romance-themed packages we've found over the past week? Check out our previous over-the-top coverage here.
[Image Credit: Hotel Monaco Philadelphia]