Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Over-The-Top Valentine's Travel Experiences: Day 4
Today's package comes from one of Mexico's most luxurious resorts, Capella Pedregal, located in Cabo San Lucas. (You may recall that Capella's Washington, DC property is the subject of our ongoing "Birth of a Hotel" feature.)
This February, Capella Pedregal has unveiled a "Month of Romance" series of packages, including the sumptuous Passion Ablaze offering, whcih includes:
· Five nights Beachfront Suite accommodations, located directly on the beach
· Luxury car airport transportation
· Private Yacht Ride to Lover's Beach, with on-board Champagne and dinner on the beach
· Custom piece of jewelry for each night of stay, designed by Chan Luu
· 80-minute Art of Couples Massage
· Private beach-side astronomy lesson
· Private beach dinner for two
· Welcome bottle of Clase Azul Super Anejo tequila
· All food and beverage, including a private dinner in the La Cava wine cellar
· Glass blown heart memento
While the package is a rather mind-blowing $40,000, it's worth noting that the one-bedroom beachfront suites generally run at about $2,500 a night for these dates, and so the package isn't really that much of a stretch from a regular week's stay.
If you're still looking to go luxe but not break the bank, the three-night "Heart to Heart" package, featuring many of the same amenities in an ocean view guestroom starts at $3,290.
[Image Credit: Capella Pedregal]