Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Staying Stylish On The Road: Ideas For The Female Business Traveler
- The iPad case, in neutral silver, is basic enough to carry into a meeting but pops up into an elevated desk for working on the plane.
- The neutral pendant, like this one from David Yurman, can be worn long or short. A notable "name" piece, this pendant is stylish without being overpowering or logo-heavy, and the bright green adds a pop of color.
- The makeup items are part of our travel musts - a shellac manicure costs about 1.5 times the price of a normal polish but lasts for two weeks without chips. A "chubby stick," like this one by Clinique, is a steal at $16 and doubles as both a blush and creamy gloss - the perfect multi-tasking makeup.
- The White + Warren travel wrap and slipper set is great for the plane or the hotel room. We love the added style kick of leopard print, but it looks great in neutrals too, and folds small into our bags.
- A leather jacket is a fall must-have, and can take the place of a blazer in many office settings. Even better? It never gets wrinkled.
- Cropped black pants are a woman's best friend. Endlessly chic, they can be paired with flats or heels for a day or evening look. This pair from Zara is stylish and affordable.
- We love a great white blouse, and this tunic style from Vince is ideal for weekend or work wear. Tuck into the pants during the day or leave untucked with heels for a sexy menswear look at night.
- A stylish work bag that holds your laptop and travel accessories is a must. We prefer something large and neutral that offers the option of over-the-shoulder or cross-body carrying. When traveling for business, we prefer to avoid logos, so this Anya Hindmarch tote is one of our must-haves.
- These Prada flats in a fall must-have metallic are stylish yet business-friendly (but also come in black). Pair with the white and black outfit shown for a "pop" of color. You can walk through airport terminals galore without worrying about sore feet.
- We don't know how we survived pre Clarasonic. This skincare system (pair with your own face wash) ensures we keep our faces clean and exfoliated while on the go, preventing dry, listless "I've spent too much time in a plane" skin.
- We love a great travel candle to make our hotel room smell like home. Just be careful to blow it out!
- Save the mess of a perfume bottle with the Travalo atomizer, which allows you to pump your favorite scent into a tiny carry-on sized tube.
- Our favorite handbag organizer doubles as a great travel makeup case. Although a bit pricey, this Inouis tote offers pockets for all of our accessories, plus a separate pouch where we often store jewelry or grab as a clutch for a night out.
- Combat Balm is our ultimate for dry travel weary skin. Use it on hands, feet, or even (sparingly) on your face. It soothes nearly all skin ailments.
Filed under: Business