Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
The Future Of Hotels: Cyber Butlers
The Stamford Hotels and Resorts chain in Australia and New Zealand is giving guests the opportunity to customize their entire stay – from what food and drinks are waiting in their room to what time they will be woken up – via their smartphone. Designed based on customer feedback, the app tries to save guests time while enhancing their experience.
According to news.com.au, by utilizing their new iGuest app, travelers can:
- Listen to messages
- Track bills
- Set a "Do Not Disturb" option
- Gain instant access to flight information
- View contact numbers for airlines and embassies
- Create travel itineraries including local attractions, restaurants and transportation options
- Order chocolates, wine and other gifts to be waiting in the room before you arrive
- Request restaurant vouchers
Would you use a cyber butler service?
[Image via Big Stock]