Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Study Reveals What Travelers Want Most When Flying
The findings showed:
- 20% of travelers want capsule-style bunks on flights
- 18% would like to see soundproof sections for children
- 8% hope airplanes will soon have kick-proof seats
- 1 in 20 people surveyed said they wanted transparent floors and ceilings for better views
- 4% of fliers want a singles section, where they could potentially connect and flirt with a future partner
What do you hope is in store for the future of air travel?
[photo via Kuster & Wildhaber Photography]