Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Five Things You Can Do On Earth Day To Save Natural Resources
Whether you're on the road or at home, the following are smart rules to implement every day of the year:
- Do laundry at night, after peak electricity usage hours and only wash full loads.
- Use a travel mug when you purchase your morning coffee and carry a reusble water bottle.
- Stash reusable shopping bags in your car, purse or backpack and desk.
- Turn the tap off while brushing your teeth, washing your face, doing dishes or shaving.
- Switch to e-tickets, e-pay, and other paperless forms of commerce; add your name to no junk mail and catalog lists.
[Photo credit: Flickr user kevin dooley]
Filed under: Activism, Arts and Culture, Learning, Business, Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, Oceania, South America, United States, Hotels and Accommodations, Ecotourism, Budget Travel, Consumer Activism, Cruises, Middle East, Central America, Caribbean, Women's Travel, Luxury Travel