Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
10 of the world's most unique vacation rentals
Take, for example, the following sampling of Airbnb's unique vacation rental listings:
- Boot and Breakfast (pictured at right). A childhood tale comes to life in Tasman, New Zealand. $225/night.
- Romantic Igloo. Temperatures in Igloo Village Krvavec in Slovenia hover around 0-5 degrees Celsius – perfect for cuddling. $189/night.
- Alone on your own Fiji Island. Really get away by booking the private Fijian island of Nanuku. $350/night.
- Ecopod Boutique Retreat. A low-carbon pod designed in partnership with Zendrome, Berlin, in the woods of Appin, United Kingdom. $241/night.
- Aircamp Furillen. A vintage Airstream on tiny Furillen Island in Sweden. $204/night.