Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Hotel in Vancouver, Canada, puts a new spin on in-room iPads
First, guests choose their rooms based on what they like: Red Modern and Minimalist, Blue Stylish and Sophisticated, Green Artful and Eclectic, Orange Vibrant and Outgoing, or Taupe Daring and Dramatic. Your in-room iPad concierge and guide will then give you a personalized tour of the city based on your personality. To make these fictional guides more human, they've been given names, professions, and home cities. Guides include:
- Pierre, a food and wine critic from Paris
- Billy, a cultured rock star from London
- Susan, a fashion executive from Toronto
- Mike, a doctor from New York
- Dede, an actress and prima donna from Los Angeles