Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Luxury Travel: $30,000 romance package at The Langham hotel in Pasadena
- Limousine transfer to and from the hotel, as well as an on-call limousine for use during your stay
- Champagne, five dozen roses, chocolate covered strawberries
- Overnight accommodations in the Tournament of Roses suite, offering 360-degree views of the San Gabriel Mountains and valleys, with early arrival and late checkout as needed.
- A custom-created diamond jewelry piece from Single Stone on Mission Street (valued at $20,000)
- 80-minute Chuan Balancing Couple's Massage at The Huntington Spa
- Private dinner for two in the Tournament of Roses Suite featuring a five course menu with wine pairings from The Royce
- Rose petal turndown and breakfast in bed
You know what they say – money can't buy you love, but it's as easy to love a rich man as a poor one. We're pretty sure we could get used to what money could buy us with this package.