Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Luxury Travel: Your $100,000 a night New Years Eve package at Gansevoort Turks & Caicos
- Luxury accommodations in the Oceanfront Penthouse Suite
- Private Gansevoort jet service to and from Providenciales with private luxury transfers
- Complimentary Bloody Mary "conchtails" upon arrival
- Gourmet bar & kitchen pre-stocked with requested favorites
- Exhale Spa therapist and instructor on-call for daily class/treatment (massage, yoga, core fusion, etc)
- VIP pool and beach service and seating
- Luxury Catamaran Excursion with Seaplane drop off on secluded cove including:
- Personal chef to prepare private dinner on island
- Personal conch diving instructor to escort you on your conch adventure
- Personal underwater videographer to capture and prepare home videos upon departure
- Unlimited use of water toys (jet skis, water skiing, etc)
- Overnight "glamping" in luxury tent complete with high thread count sheets, cashmere blankets and a real bed!
We're pretty sure this sounds awesome, although if you excluded the private jet service, $100,000 a night sounds like a rather steep price. What do you think - would you ever book this lavish package?