Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Virgin America launches real-time deals with Loopt
To unlock real-time deals, passengers at SFO must use Loopt to check in at T2, the spanking new Terminal 2 where San Francisco-based Virgin America is an anchor tenant, then watch a short video about the terminal's modern and sustainable design. "A Day in the Life of SFO's T2" does an excellent job of making the airport almost as inviting as the onward destination. [Watch it here.]
VX Deals on the Fly range from discounts at restaurants and shops within T2 to deals on Virgin America flights. Here's a full list of VX Deals on the Fly available through December 22, 2011:
- Cat Cora's Kitchen: a complimentary dessert when you order two tapas.
- Kiehl's: Two complimentary product samples.
- Natalie's Candy Jar: 15 percent off discounts on bulk candy.
- Napa Farms Market: $1.00 off TCHO chocolate bars or Napa Farmhouse marmalades.
- Hotel escape offers from $315 through the Elevate® loyalty program's partner Morgans Hotel Group's Boutique and Lifestyle Hotels, including Clift in San Francisco and Mondrian in Los Angeles.
- Car rental: $15 off your next green car rental at SFO.
- Virgin America: 10-20 percent off last minute travel discounts as well as random two-for-one and free flight offers for future trips.