Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
The Bachelorette heads to Fiji for tonight's episode
Tonight's episode takes place at luxe resort Namale in Savusavu, Fiji, which, like many of its romance-ready counterparts in the 20-something seasons before, offers private villas, walks around the grounds to nearby rushing waterfalls, private dinners and luxurious spa treatments – a formula that will make it easy for the Bachelorette and one of her finalists to fall in love.
Previous seasons have taken place in Anguilla (CuisinArt Resort), Tahiti (where Carrie Underwood honeymooned after the show wrapped), New Zealand and more. In tonight's episode, castmates head to Namale, located on the edge of the Koro Sea.
- Inter-island transportation for two
- A chilled bottle of champagne at arrival and a basket of South Pacific fruits upon arrival
- A Dolphin Day Tour to Natewa Bay
- Couples Ultimate Fusion Spa Treatment
- Horseback riding to Namale's privately owned waterfall with 3 course lunch served at the base of the falls
- Private candlelight dinner over the Koro Sea and under a bed of stars
- Lunch where the Bachelorette dined at the Walu Deck (or choose from Hanging Bed at beach, Veidomoni Deck, Blowhole Deck, Lasalasa, Main Bure private deck)
- Romantic themed turndown service on the eve of departure
The all-inclusive resort features:
- All meals (champagne breakfast, 3 course lunches and 5 course dinners)
- All beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) with no limitations on beers, spirits, house wines and house champagnes
- Daily replenishable mini bar
- Daily laundry services
- Nightly turndown services
- Complimentary access to fitness center and indoor entertainment center
- Activities such as snorkeling, horseback riding, Fijian village visits and more
The Bachelorette Inspired Romantic 7-Night Getaway Package to Namale will be offered for 90 days after the July 25 episode airs, and travel dates are August 2011 through the end of March 2012. The inter-island transport is only offered for packages purchased before August 12th 2011.
Yep, we think we'd fall in love in a setting like that too. Where can we sign up to be the next Bachelorette?