Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne celebrates diamond anniversary with bling
A 10th anniversary has many milestones, most notably a piece of diamond jewelry. For the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, a 10th anniversary means $10 deals (diamonds potentially included).
On July 1, the Five Diamond resort is offering $10 specialty priced meals, Champagne, rums and spa treatments, and room packages for the entire month. These offers are limited so you have to book fast to get the deals. Here's what's in store for the celebrations:
- Ten resort view guestrooms for $10 each are available July 5-7, 10-13, 18, 25, 26. Caveat: Reservations may only be made June 10 from 10 am to 2 pm EST by calling 305-365-4582. Set your calendar now.
- Every Wednesday during the month of July $10 spa treatments including the Key Lime Body Treatment (50 minutes) or Deluxe Sundae Pedicure (45 minutes).
- On July 14, sip $10 glasses of Moet Chandon Ice Imperial Champagne or sink your teeth into $10 Kobe Beef Sliders.
- From July 10-15, sip $10 Diamond Mojitos at the resort's live Latin music venue.
- Also from July 10-15 and July 17-22, indulge in $10 three-course meals at the resort's Italian's restaurant Cioppino. As a bonus, hidden inside one menu each night will be a note that reads, "Celebrate with a complimentary bottle of Champagne!"
- Every Wednesday in July, purchase $10 mango candles from the spa (regularly $20).
During the month of July, 10 overnight Ritz-Carlton guests will find a 14K white gold pendant necklace featuring a half carat of brilliant round-cut diamonds under their pillow.
But there's more...
The 3-day package (named from the traditional 10th anniversary color, which is blue) includes:
- Rolls Royce Phantom transfer to/from Miami airport to The Ritz-Carlton, Key Biscayne
- Helicopter tour of Key Biscayne and Miami Beach
- Access to the exclusive Club Lounge and Club on the Beach
- Unlimited Spa treatments all three days
- Private Sensory Odyssey Dinner in the romantic oceanfront gazebo with specially prepared five-course dinner and live music in candle-lit surroundings
- Dune Cabana experience with Dom Perignon Champagne
- Private catamaran sail and snorkel adventure with personal butler, lunch and water tour of Stiltsville, an historic group of houses in the middle of Biscayne Bay
- Around the World Culinary Tour (includes appetizers and signature cocktails) at each of the resort's internationally inspired restaurants: Dune Oceanfront Burger Lounge, Cantina Beach, Cioppino and RUMBAR.
- Private culinary class with resort chef or a private wine tasting with wine expert and resort Sommelier, Jorge Mendoza.
Just a reminder: All the offers mentioned are on limited availability at the discretion of the hotel, so call ahead!
We're just wondering: How does this compare to what you did for your 10th anniversary?