Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Trump SoHo puts a spa in guest rooms suites
But what if your hotel stay included a spa and fitness center in your room? What if you didn't have to leave your room to sit in the sauna or get in a quick yoga class? That's the premise behind Trump SoHo's new concept, the 24/7 in-room spa suite.
The luxury New York hotel will unveil three new luxury spa suites on May 1 for the guest who needs some serious pampering. The suites include a private treatment room, hydrotherapy showers, and one suite is equipped with a sauna for two.
- The spa suites plus bedroom and living room suite range in size from 741-825 square feet
- A 32-inch-deep Jacuzzi tubs with a view of Manhattan cityscapes
- Stocked mini bar customized with healthy snacks and beverage options
- Technogym Wellness Rack in your room, complete with custom-sized dumbbells and an in-room yoga kit
- Private entrance to The Spa at Trump
How's that $14.95 a day wireless access looking now?
Readers: Would you prefer to have your spa in your room, or do you enjoy the full experience of a full spa service?