Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Recap: Our ten favorite royal wedding stories
Want to catch up on all of your favorite travel coverage? Here are our favorite Gadling and AOL Travel royal wedding stories from the past few months:
- Want to know what your favorite hotel is doing to celebrate? We track royal wedding packages here, here and here.
- Are you on a cruise ship tomorrow? Don't worry, they'll be streaming the coverage live.
- Sick of it all? There's a royal wedding barf bag for that.
- In the words of the great Austin Powers, does the royal wedding make you horny, baby? The wedding has spawned a commemorative beer with Viagra in it.
- Did you know there's a second royal wedding this summer in Monaco? Yeah, we didn't either.
- Want to pretend you're Kate Middleton? Check out this creepy/awesome exhibit where you can pose with Wills.
- easyJet held a Will and Kate lookalike contest.
- Using the royal wedding as inspiration for your own? How about these great romantic wedding locations in England?
- Are you in London? You'll have to pick up a royal wedding souvenir.
- Last but not least, a concierge from Dukes offers ten tips for visiting London.
[Flickr via shining.darkness]