Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Seven Star Alliance launches new standards for ultra-luxury hotels
"Today's luxury traveler is seeking a higher level of service and customized experience than is typically found in today's five-star hotels and resorts," says Branson Smythson Winters IV, chairman of Seven Star Alliance. "We seek to cater to the traveler who, when tired of their private island in the Maldives, says 'I want to go somewhere really special.'"
All of Seven Star Alliance's properties must meet the following criterion:
- Private landing strip on property available for private aircraft of an size, dockage for 100'+ yachts if waterfront
- Personal concierge service at a 1-1 minimum staff-to-guest ratio
- All-suite facility, maximum 50 rooms
- Michelin four star or James Beard award-winning chef(s)
- Championship golf, tennis, equestrian, skiing or yachting facilities on-site
- Luxury spa with 75+ treatment option menu
[Flickr via ThisIsDuffy]
Filed under: April Fools Posts