Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Celebrity Cruises to Wall Street, brings Caribbean
New York Stock Exchange employees had fun "relaxing" on the hammock and "grilling" on what will be the industry's first outdoor, interactive grill restaurant, called The Lawn Club Grill.
Among other features that will shake things up on the new ships:
- The new Lawn Club Grill, an open-air restaurant and display kitchen will take place of the grassy area on other Solstice-class ships. A $30 charge per person will apply.
- Continuing parent-company Royal Caribbean Internationals focus on the arts, The Art Studio allows small, intimate hands-on interaction and instruction with experts.
- The Gathering Table will be where culinary activity becomes part of the art experience. Cabana-style private retreats called The Alcoves will offer the popular adults serenity experience for an additional charge. Picnic baskets will be available for an extra charge also.
- Continuing the serenity focus, The Hideaway will an indoor, tree house like ambiance for casual dining.
- Signature lounge Michael's Club will evolve into beer tasting venue with 50 international beers with a Rascal Flats feel by day and a Kings of Leon feel at night.
Celebrity Silhouette will be sailing to the Caribbean out of Cape Liberty in Bayonne, NJ starting in November allowing Wall Street employees, all New Yorkers and tri-state area residents to start their vacation without taking a flight, maximizing their vacation time.