Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Live like "The Bachelor" in Anguilla at CuisinArt Resort with a special package offering
Those of us who watch The Bachelor know the deal – by the time the field narrows to just a few lucky ladies or gents, the bachelor or bachelorette of choice whisks them off to a "magical" and "romantic" locale. Past seasons have seen cast members travel to Istanbul, New Zealand and Tahiti, but this season brings us slightly closer to home, to the romantic island of Anguilla.
We, as viewers, are always skeptical of these "most romantic" locations, but when we heard the setting for this season's Valentine's Day episode was none other than CuisinArt Resort, we were more excited than anything else. As such, we're excited to see that we can be guaranteed to get the "final rose" when booking their new "The Bachelor's Journey" package, offering us regular folk the chance to live like reality stars at the five-star resort.
· Five nights, six days accommodations in a beachfront suite
· VIP airport and semi-private boat transfer from St. Maarten
· Roundtrip private car transfer for two
· Welcome drink upon arrival
· Welcome Bottle of Champagne and long stemmed rose en suite
· Daily breakfast at the resort's acclaimed restaurant Café Mediterraneo, or continental breakfast en suite
· One intimate Torchlit Beach Dining Experience with private waiter and a specially selected bottle of wine from the Resort's cellar
· One Dinner at Santorini, Anguilla's only AAA Four Diamond Award Winning Restaurant
· A choice of either a World Delicacies or Caribbean theme dinner
· One Dinner at the Beach Grill with a lively ambiance and light casual fair
· "Couples Rendezvous", a luxurious spa escape including an Anguillan Coconut Pineapple Scrub, Couples Swiss Duet Rain Shower, Rose Scented Aroma Therapy Couples Massage, Floral Escape Soothing Bath Soak, and Champagne and Strawberries offered in the privacy of a Couples Suite
· One-day car rental to explore the beauty of Anguilla as a couple
Even better? Chances are if you're traveling with your sweetheart on this package, there's no chance of being sent home alone. Rates for this package start at $3,580, non inclusive of tax and service fees.