Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Win 44,000 points from Hyatt Gold Passport when you share your New Years travel resolutions!
Want to start the year off right by adding a nice chunk of Hyatt Gold Passport points to your account? With rooms starting at 5,000 points, this contest could take care of an entire week of accommodations for your summer vacation, or how about two nights at one of the luxurious Park Hyatt properties?
Entering the contest is as simple (or as complicated) as you want. Because we love spreading the love around, we are sharing things with our friends at AOL Travel - but this also means you have three different ways to enter - which means three chances at snagging this prize!
- Leave a comment below, telling us your New Years travel resolution
- Head on over to Gadling on Facebook and reply to the Hyatt post on our wall.
- Head on over to AOL Travel on Facebook and reply to the Hyatt post on their wall.
Once you have entered the contest - head on over to the Hyatt Gold Passport Facebook page to learn more about their program and promotions!
To enter, simply leave a comment answering any of the questions posted above.
- You may only enter *each entry method* once.
- The comment must be left before Monday January 24 2010 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
- One Prize Winner will be randomly selected to receive 44,000 Hyatt Gold Passport points.
- There is no requirement to sign up for a Gold Passport account for entering the contest unless you are selected as a winner. If you are selected as a winner, the free night will be credited to your Hyatt Gold Passport account and can be cashed in much like frequent flier miles. Winners can sign up for a Gold Passport account at no cost.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- The total value the prize is approximately $499
- Click here for the complete official rules of this giveaway.