Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
- Searching For Stories (And Vacation) In Cartagena, Colombia
- The Gatekeepers Of Asia: Face To Face With The Border Guards Of The Far East
- Cockpit Chronicles - Paragliding In Rio: Best Layover Ever! (Video)
- An Interview With Paul Theroux, Author Of 'The Last Train To Zona Verde: My Ultimate African Safari'
3 tips to catch the best cruise price
- Don't wait, Book right now- Prices are predicted to go up early in the year. You could wait until they go down later, and they will, but availability of cabins will never be as good as it is right now. That's important so you don't get one of the lousy cabins located right under the fitness center that translate to no sleeping in for you.
- Use a Travel Agent- Never before has there been more reason to use a good travel agent. With all sorts of changes coming up in the way cruise lines do business, you need a pro on your side. Click around on line to get an idea of what you want, but contact your travel agent. The golden rule of cruise reservations: The Internet is for looking, Travel Agents are for booking. Don't have a travel agent? We have tips on how to get one ranging from testing a potential agent to qualities you should look for in one. See the video below for more.
- Keep looking- as the cruise industry rapidly evolves, other ships, sailings and choices will become available. A cruise booking should be a fluid work in progress all the way up to final payment as far as planning goes and all the way until it's over and beyond as far as your travel agent is concerned. Down the road, that budget-busting balcony you wanted might come down in price, special offers not available when you booked might pop up or an entirely different ship and sailing might interest you more.