Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Disney Dream Cruise ship nears completion
- The ship will feature a first-of-its-kind water coaster, called the "Aqua-Duck" that will send guests racing above and around the upper decks of the ship.
- Animator's Palate restaurant will magically transform into an undersea wonderland with live, impromptu interactions with Crush, the animated sea turtle from Disney-Pixar's "Finding Nemo."
- Themed children's spaces will immerse children in their favorite Disney stories and feature some of today's most innovative technology.
- A nighttime entertainment district just for adults will be filled with sophisticated, trendy, fanciful and fun-filled venues.
- Inside staterooms will have a "special" view thanks to a cruise industry first virtual porthole concept.
The Disney Dream will sail alternating three- and four-night cruises to the Bahamas and Disney's private island, Castaway Cay. During summer 2011, the ship will sail four- and five-night itineraries with two stops at Castaway Cay.
Disney Dream starts sailing from Port Canaveral on January 26, 2011. Due to popularity, the maiden voyage is nearly full. However, there is still limited availability on the second Disney Dream voyage, January 30.
Filed under: Cruises