Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Win a Marmot Variant jacket with Polartec
The Marmot Variant jacket is perfect for people who want to be on the move even when the temperatures begin to dip. It keeps your core warm while the Polartec Power Stretch allows for full range of motion. Whether you're walking to class, snowshoeing through the woods or simply cleaning off your snowed-in car, the Marmot Variant will keep you warm and comfortable.
We have one men's medium in "Vapor Blue/Black" to give away to a very lucky Gadling reader. All you need to do to enter is leave a comment below sharing your favorite outdoor winter memory. Maybe you built a massive snow fort. Perhaps you raced your sled down the highest hill in town. Or, if you're like my grandfather, you just had to walk five miles to and from school barefoot (uphill both ways, of course).
Whatever it is, just tell us your favorite winter activity memory in a comment on this post and we'll select one respondent at random to win the Marmot Variant jacket with Polartec Power Stretch.
- The comment must be left before Friday, November 19 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- The winner will receive a Vapor Blue/Black Marmot Variant jacket in a men's medium (valued at $140).
- Click here for complete Official Rules.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
Filed under: Gear