Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Airline fees never going away, $1.2 billion in first half
According to the Bureau of Transportation Statistics, here's where the money's going:
- Delta had the most at $347.1 million in the first half of 2010
- American Airlines was a distant second at $235.3 million in ticket related change fees
- United Airlines pulled in $158.3 million
- US Airways generated $128.3 million from ticket fees
- Continental Airlines picked up $120 million
JetBlue didn't hit the top five (finishing sixth), but it did lead the low-cost category in change and cancellation fees, with $55.7 million.
[photo by cliff1066 via Flickr]