Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Visitor passes out in noose at Kansas museum
The Arkansas resident slipped his head into a noose on display in the museum and eventually passed out. He was extricated by the museum director and two of his fellow visitors. The hands-on traveler returned to consciousness before getting to the hospital.
Apparently, the visitor had to work for this mistake:
The noose usually hangs 15 feet in the air, and the museum doesn't know how it came to be hanging low enough for a visitor to reach it, Brehm said. It was hanging in its proper place when the museum closed the night before the incident, she said.
It seems like he was looking for a photo opportunity ... and wound up with a story to go with it. This guy is the first person in the museum's 63-year history to have an incident with the noose, which has been there since opening.
[photo by Alex E. Proimos via Flickr]