Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Make your trip more luxurious with balls. Aromatherapy massage balls.
T spheres, or "tranquility spheres," makes little aromatherapy balls you can throw in your carry-on to ensure you have a relaxing, rejuvenating massage on your trip -- the catch is, you have to give it to yourself. Some t spheres techniques include:
- Place a ball between your shoulderblades and lean back into a chair. Take deep breaths to trigger the pressure point for a mild to intense sensation.
- Roll yourself up and down the ball a little bit. This will provide more relief for you.
- Place the ball on the side of your spine. Breathe a few times. Then move it to the other side. Breathe.
- Place the ball behind your sacrum.
- Roll the ball under your foot to alleviate arch, heel and ball-of-the-foot pain.
I haven't tried the balls myself, but they've got Rita Wilson, Coldplay and Brooke Shields singing their praises, so for people who travel a lot, these little balls just might be worth it to have on-hand for emergency self-massage. Or something. They cost $20 to $35 plus shipping and handling and can be purchased here.