Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Daily Pampering: Destination Cellars takes wine lovers behind the scenes in Napa Valley
The event is being held Sept. 23-26 and is limited to only 10 couples, so you'll have to act fast if you're interested. You'll get:
- Room at The Carneros Inn - rated the "Top Romantic Getaway" by Travel & Leisure Magazine
- A meet and greet with Destination Cellars Estate Sommelier Sean Meyer, who will serve as your guide throughout the tour.
- Welcome Reception at Signorello Estate, complete with Neapolitan style pizzas from the wood-fired oven.
- Lunch and a behind the scenes tour of Vineyard 29 with Chef Sarah Heller, formerly of Bouchon and The French Laundry
- Dinner at Ma(i)sonry, a 1904 stone manor home covered in priceless art and surrounded by the exceptional wines of Blackbird, one of the most coveted wineries in the region.
- And so much more.
The backstage pass main event is sponsored by Hourglass Wine Company. In its sixth annual event, the company aims to raise $500,000 for the St. Helena Unified School District.
Total cost of this pampering: $6,000 per couple. A chance to taste some of the rarest wines in the region: Priceless (and delicious!)
Want more? Get your daily dose of pampering right here.