Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Weekend travel media top five: July 24-25, 2010
1. In the New York Times, Evan Rail does an oenophile tour of Hungary's Tokaj wine trail (see photo), with great dining and lodging notes.
2. In the Los Angeles Times, Jay Jones visits Chincoteague, Virginia to watch the annual Chincoteague pony migration. Misty's smiling, somewhere.
3. In the Independent, actress Jane Horrocks sings the praises of the improbably subtropical English Isles of Scilly.
4. In the Guardian, there's a useful team-authored piece on biking in Europe's best biking cities: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Copenhagen, London, and Paris.
5. In the Globe and Mail, D. Grant Black emphasizes Saskatchewan's sexy side in an entertaining article about the province's many lures.