Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Luxury travel for pets: Jumeirah Essex House offers canine turndown service
But this is no ordinary pet-pampering service. The Jumeirah Essex House has partnered with doggie designer to the stars, Amy Kizer of the highly-acclaimed Wagwear New York City boutique, to create luxurious five-star canine amenities for the hotel. As part of "A Dog's Delight" package, your pooch will be treated to:
- A Wagwear dog bed or Wagwear "Tee Pee Hound Lounge" - a miniature pop-up tent with fleece-lined bed
- Homemade dog treats created by the hotel's Executive Pastry Chef
- Wagwear food and water bowls accompanied by a matching placemat
- An exclusive gift bag complete with a plush Jumeirah Essex House logoed fleece blanket (monogramming is available upon request)
- Wagwear collars and leashes will be on loan for guests who may have forgotten theirs, or who just want their pup to have a new, chic look while they're visiting New York City