Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Top five weekend travel media stories
1. In Melbourne's the Age, Andrew West writes about a fabulous train journey from Jakarta to Yogyakarta to Surabaya and then back to Jakarta.
2. Sophie Cooke extols the pleasures of Sarajevo and rural Bosnia in the Guardian.
3. In the New York Times, Jaime Gross spends 36 hours in Salt Lake City and fills readers in on the buzz on SLC's new organic dining scene.
4. Jay Jones does the Wisconsin artisan cheese tour circuit for the Los Angeles Times.
5. In the Globe and Mail, Bonny Reichert writes an ode to backcountry canoeing and camping in Ontario's Algonquin Park.