Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Daily Pampering: July 4 at Jumby Bay
Jumby Bay created summer packages for travelers looking for a little luxury during travel's busiest season. The Jumby The American Way offer is a four-night summer getaway spiced-up with Caribbean flare including:
- Four-nights' accommodations in a newly renovated suite
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea, cocktails and house wine daily
- Two one-hour massages at NEW Sense, A Rosewood Spa®
- Culinary Welcome Amenity – an Antiguan twist on an all-American classic!
- Package priced from $4,560 (inclusive) in a Beachside Courtyard Suite; rates based on double occupancy.
While you're here, indulge in board games on the beach, an afternoon ice cream at the Jumby Bay Beach Bar, and the new "Burger Mania" menu featuring exotic takes on the traditional favorite. Jumby Bay will also be offering special theme nights for guests including a sunset cocktail cruise, a lobster bake and bonfire on the beach, a cooking demonstration with Executive Chef Juan Pablo Loza, and a chance to "turtle watch" on Pasture Bay Beach, the site of the resort's exclusive Hawksbill Turtle Program.
Put away the stars-and-stripes sunglasses, hide the lighter fluid and pack your bags. As for the fireworks? You're on vacation - make your own!
Want more? Get your dose of Daily Pampering right here.