Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Gadlinks for Wednesday, 5.26.2010
Time once again for our daily look at the best of the rest from the world of travel. Here goes...
- Our friends over at World Hum take an unscientific, Onion-esque and completely arbitrary statistical look" at travel writing.
- Two views on France's proposed burqa ban: Christopher Hitchens supports the ban; Wajahat Ali opposes it. Where do you stand, Gadling faithful?
- Matador's Dave Francois visits a Russian banya, or bath house, where he endures a "lashing of birch twigs from an obese Russian man." (Where do I sign up?)
- Still haven't seen the "World Map of Touristiness"? Check it out here.
- And if you still haven't checked out Kayak Explore (as our own Scott Carmichael recommended this morning) head on over there and take a look. It's pretty cool.