Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Gadlinks for Monday, 5.24.2010
Time now for another dose of Gadlinks, the most interesting recent tidbits from around the travel blogosphere...
- If you haven't seen this yet, take a look: 16 Items They Only Sell At Chinese Walmarts, including Dried Reptiles, Pig Faces, and Antibacterial Bikini Underwear for Men. [HT: Radley Balko]
- World Hum's Spud Hilton laments the demise of the cruise ship promenade.
- Going camping any time soon? Boy, do I have a sleeping bag for you.
- BootsnAll lists 10 reasons to get off your butt and head to Spain. Check out the gorgeous photos too.
- Jaunted interviews Brian Kelly (aka "The Points Guy") on how to maximize your frequent flyer miles.