Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Gadlinks for Friday, 5.21.2010
Ring in the weekend the right way, with our daily look at what's going on in the wonderful world of travel...
- Over at World Hum, Rick Steves has a brief essay on the pleasures of wandering through Tangier, a city I unexpectedly fell in love with during my time in Morocco.
- Cool time-lapse photography from the Canary Islands, Tibet, New York City, and elsewhere.
- Nomadic Matt compiles a short guide to my favorite cuisine.
- Some interesting dating tips from around the world.
- Matt Gross takes his final trip as the New York Times' Frugal Traveler-- walking(!) from Vienna to Budapest.