Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Gadlinks for Friday, 5.7.2010
Haven't got enough travel news and views on Gadling today? Well check out what else is going on in the travel world right now...
- Is the iconic "Hollywood" sign about to be turned into a hotel?
- Alain de Botton imagines a world without air travel, a world he says "would return travellers to a wisdom that their medieval pilgrim ancestors had once known very well." [HT: Vagablogging]
- Slate's Anne Applebaum tries to explain just what the hell happened in the British elections.
- BootsnAll has some tips on how to make the most of your meager summer travel budget.
- The LA Times reports on the bizarre travel habits of Kim Jong Il. [HT: World Hum]