Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Gadlinks for Wednesday, 5.5.2010
Happy Wednesday, Gadling Nation. Here's a look at what's captured our interest in the travel world recently...
- The always-entertaining Gadling alum Leif Pettersen offers some tips on wine tasting etiquette.
- Are "charter cities" the key to helping alleviate Third World poverty? In this podcast with Russ Roberts, economist Paul Romer seems to think so. (More on charter cities here.)
- Some remarkable photos of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill from the always-excellent Big Picture blog.
- BootsnAll on how to make sure your cheap European flight stays that way.
- Eric Weiner sneaks a peek into a future of air travel in which everything costs extra.