Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Daily Pampering: Mother's Day babymoons for moms-to-be
Daily Pampering is important for all of us, but if you happen to have a pregnant friend or significant other, this Mother's Day is a special day for her. Spoil her (and yourself) with the W Hotels' Baby Me package.
"Babymoons" are last-ditch-no-kids vacations for parents-to-be. W has tailored the Baby Me package to cater directly to these women and couples just in time for Mother's Day. The package includes:
- A Wonderful Room at any participating W Hotels location (USA)
- A copy of Bump it Up, Amyhttp://beta.blogsmith.aol.com/content/posts/create/13/ Tara Koch's pregnancy style bible for the chic mommy-to-be
- A stylish cotton 'Whoops' Onesie to keep baby cozy once he/she arrives
- A pair of adorable Metallic Baby Mocs from W Hotels The Store to keep little tootsies toasty
- Three items from the "Womb Service" menu, sure to satisfy any sweet and salty craving
If you happen to be in New York, W New York has a Mother's Day breakfast designed just for moms-to-be with a preset Womb Service Breakfast menu. The price is $45 per person, there's a non-alcoholic sparkling cocktail for mama, and the breakfast includes a I W MOM chocolate and "Whoops" Onesie as gifts.
Mother's Day is May 9, which is in less than two weeks. You're welcome.
Want more? Get your daily dose of pampering right here.
Filed under: Hotels and Accommodations