Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Gadlinks for Monday, 4.26.2010
Want to know what's going on in the travel world today? Look no further than Gadlinks...
- A nice interview with Anthony Bourdain on his distaste for deep dish pizza, his possible to move to Vietnam, how he'd change the Food Network if he were in charge, and much more.
- Washington town sells for $306,000 on eBay.
- The volcanic ash cloud disrupted flights in and out of Europe for almost a week. But actually, Simon Winchester says, we were lucky.
- What adventure activities doesn't Mexico have?
- You've never seen anything like this before. (Except for, you know, a window.) Nice goin', science!