Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Gadlinks for Friday, 3.26.2010
Ring in the weekend the right way, with a nice cold beer and a warm dose of Gadlinks. We'll help you with the latter...
- The business model of a Somali pirate.
- Premature jubilation? Cuba is already planning parties to mark the end of the US travel ban.
- Bootsnall explains how to enjoy a fancy resort even if you're a shoestring backpacker.
- The NY Times' Mark Vanhoenacker sums up why I always pick the window seat on flights. [HT: World Hum]
- Sarah Palin to star in travel show about Alaska on TLC.
More Gadlinks here.