Click on a label to read posts from that part of the world.
Daily Pampering: A night with Sir Elton John, courtesy of Mandarin Oriental
That's right, the Mandarin Oriental Riviera Maya has put together a luxury experience to celebrate Grammy-winning legend Elton John's live concert in Mexico on Saturday, April 3, 2010. You'll get tickets to Elton John's concert in Chichen-Itza, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, and stay in a Beachfront Casita with views of the Caribbean and indulge in all that the Mandarin is known for - spas, pampering and privacy.
The "Sir Elton in Mexico" package includes:
- Accommodations for four nights in a Beachfront Casita with an infinity pool and rooftop terrace
- Two VIP concert tickets to see Elton John perform in Chichen-Itza on April 3
- Private chauffeured round-trip transfers to the concert where guests can enjoy a selection of premium wines and canapes
- Pre-show party at Mandarin Bar, the hotel's outdoor bar and lounge, with music from our resident DJ
- Personal butler on 24-hour duty
- Signature spa treatment per person to rejuvenate after the concert
- Nightly turndown including tailor-made bath rituals with scents of exotic flowers and aromatherapy oils
- One dinner for two at the award-winning Ambar restaurant with special six-course tasting menu prepared with sommelier wine selection and VIP seating
- Full daily breakfast for two
- A chilled bottle of Veuve Cliquot champagne with Beluga caviar
Want more? Get your daily dose of pampering right here.